Saturday, November 18, 2006

Waschsalon / Laundromat, Part Deux

"The last time I saw "From Dusk Til Dawn" I was in a Laundromat in Brooklyn."

"Oh! That must have been so much fun! Did you meet anybody cute there?"

"Oh no. Your roommate said the same thing the first time I met him. You all think Laudromats are someplace romantic, where you go wash your underwear at midnight at meet your true love. I was there at three in the afternoon on a Saturday, and they were showing "From Dusk Til Dawn," for christssake. It was totally weird."

"Well, I mean, that movie is violent, but it's also kind of funny."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

there was that one cute person there.

November 18, 2006 10:56 PM  
Blogger Hatty said...

Aww. You should have seen this fellow sing xmas carols last night... Are you coming back for those december holiday(s). vassar taught me how to be vague when dealing with religious affiliation ::]

November 20, 2006 10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home